If you’re interested in applying for the New Jersey House Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) Waiting List, the Affordable Housing Alliance will offer FREE assistance to ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET OR DOES NOT HAVE A SMARTPHONE.
We will offer this FREE assistance from Monday, February 4th until Friday, February 8th. Every day from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
We will have computers set up at the locations listed below, so you can complete and submit your application with the help of one of our dedicated professionals.
– 3535 Rt. 66, Highway Complex 100, Building 4, Neptune, NJ 07753
– 11 White Street, Eatontown, NJ 07724
– 20 Gibson Place, Suite 200, Freehold, NJ 07728
– 1415 Hooper Avenue, , Suite 301, Toms River, NJ 08753
All Pre-Applications MUST be submitted electronically and they will be selected through a Lottery Process.
Please note that we can only assist you with the application process, but we do not process applications nor have involvement with the Lottery Process.
Applicants will need to provide:
- Their full legal name(s)
- Their social security number(s)
- The annual income of each member of their household
- The date of birth of each member of their household
This list was last opened on June 2016, so don’t miss your chance to apply for this program with the assistance of the Affordable Housing Alliance!
For additional information, please go to:
For frequently asked questions, please go to: