Looking to join our team?
Here are our available job openings.
Social Services Coordinator
- Responsible for outreach to and engagement of all residents at Pinetree
- Assess residents needs and makes referrals to appropriate agencies
- Informs residents what type of help is available through the various county agencies to encourage participation.
- Hosts homework club and after school activities for the children
- Plans events for the residents such as movie night, bingo, etc.
- Assists residents with resume writing and job search
- Brings in guest speakers to hold talks for the residents
- Arranges for Service Providers to come to the site (ie, food pantry, VNA, etc.)
- Tracks data and provides monthly reports to the Director
- Seeks out funding sources to provide activities and sustain the Coordinator position
- Any other duties that may be assigned that are pertinent to the program
- An Associate Degree or higher in Social Services or relevant field or a combination of experience and education.
- Candidate must have knowledge of programs and agencies that can provide services to the residents.
- Must have the ability to work with a divergent population.
- Must pass criminal background check, drug test and have a valid NJ driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- $ 16.00 per hour for Full Time 35 hours a week. Days and times will be mutually established for the benefit of the residents.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
- Assist in development of annual operating plan addressing each department’s goals and objectives.
- Establish procedure for the monitoring and reporting on achievement of the goals established.
- Coordinate the development of three year plan with Director and Executive Staff
- Collect data and upload quarterly reports as needed to primary funders
- Assist CEO and other Directors in the development of applications for funding
- Consolidate data from Quality Assurance assessments and report on progress quarterly.
- Assist CEO in any and all annual, quarterly or programmatic reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with resident and community participants bi-annual special events.
- Staff Planning Committee of the Board.
- Develop and produce monthly agency newsletter
- Daily uploads of messages, information and news to AHA website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other accounts as is appropriate.
- Respond to incoming posts by interested parties and clients.
- Research and initiate new opportunities for agency involvement
- Any other related duties as assigned and necessary to the functioning of the organization.
- Advanced degree in Planning, Public Policy, Public Administration, Communications or related field.
- Strong and proven communication skills.
- Fluent in all Office related programs such as word, power point, publisher, access, excel and outlook etc.
- Able to organize, multi task and complete complex assignments on an established schedule.
- Valid, current driver’s license or the ability to secure transportation throughout the state.
- Ability to work with the input and design of postings to various Internet venues
- Ability to work cooperatively in a fast paced and diverse environment
- Salary Range: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Hours: Full Time Hourly
All employees are required to submit to criminal, driving and personal reference checks as appropriate to their position
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org